It took until game 29, but it finally happened: we were rained out in Baltimore. To make matters worse, our alternative destination of Detroit was also rained out. While a tiny part of us could take solace that it wasn’t our fault for making the wrong choice, the majority of us was focused on figuring out how to keep the dream of 30in30for30 alive.
- Detroit vs Chicago- 1:05pm
- Baltimore vs Cleveland- 1:05pm
- Baltimore vs Cleveland- 7:05pm (makeup)
- Drive 8 hours to Detroit
- See Comerica and the game for 2.5 hours
- Drive another 8 back to Baltimore
- See Camden and the last 1.5-2 hours of the game
- Drive 11 hours back home to Chicago
- Tim goes to work, Brian drops off the rental
It isn’t optimal but, more importantly, it’s possible: 28 hours of driving in 35 hours to make 30in30for30 a reality.
We’ll keep you posted throughout this crazy final day of our journey. Here’s to the beginning!
Brian & Tim